top of page

Zafonistas

Público·56 miembros

Volendam vs. Amsterdamsche live watch 20 December 2023 Stream


Jong Volendam Amsterdamsche FC live score (and video online live stream) starts on 15 Apr 2023 at 13:00 UTC time in Tweede Divisie, Netherlands.


Ajax - Volendam tonight : r/AjaxAmsterdam Volendam should be on their way or in/around Amsterdam by now. Where to watch Dutch Eredivisie football match, Ajax - Feyenoord in Chiang Mai. 1 - Win0 - Draws2 - LosesWins - 2Draws - 5Loses - 34. 67Match goals average2. 72. 67Goals scored per match1. 12Goals conceded per match1. 634’Minutes / Goal scored82’View all stats*All tournaments, last 10 matchesRkav Volendam Amsterdamsche PredictionNow's the time to make a calculated bet based on our thorough analysis. Considering the form of Rkav Volendam and Amsterdamsche, we've highlighted the key moments likely to influence the match and have decided that the most promising bet is:Bet on Match: Rkav Volendam vs AmsterdamscheBet: Total goals Under(3. Jong Volendam - AFC Amsterdamsche 15.04.2023 - Livescore Apr 15, 2023 — To find Jong Volendam vs AFC Amsterdamsche live stream go to /football/live-zone/fc-volendam-amsterdamsche-fc-2023-04-15. There you will ... RKAV Volendam vs Amsterdamsche FC on 2023/12/21 The match of RKAV Volendam vs Amsterdamsche FC in Holland Cup is started at 2023-12-21 03:00. For this match, the initial Asian Handicap is RKAV Volendam0.0 ... At home, they have an average goal score of 2. 7 per match. Amsterdamsche ReviewIn turn, the away team shows the following statistics for the last 10 matches: 2 wins, 3 losses and 5 draws. a total of 11 goals scored, and an average of 1. 6 goals conceded per match. On the road, the team's average number of goals scored is 1. 4. Comparison StatsThis section compares the outcomes of the last 10 matches of teams Rkav Volendam and Amsterdamsche, including statistics on goals scored and conceded, as well as wins and losses. The average of Goals For is 1. 8 per match and the average of Goals Against is 1. 9 per match. The rate of Over Goals is 50%; The rate of Handicap Win is 63%; The rate of win is 25%; The average of corners is 5. 4 per match and the rate of Over Corners is 100%. For the last 15 matches, Amsterdamsche FC got 7 win, 3 lost and 5 draw with 33 Goals For and 20 Goals Against. The average of Goals For is 2. 2 per match and the average of Goals Against is 1. 3 per match. Live Scores, Predictions and Tips of RKAV Volendam vs Amsterdamsche FC on 2023/12/21 - ScoreBingThe match of RKAV Volendam vs Amsterdamsche FC in Holland Cup is started at 2023-12-21 03:00. For this match, the initial Asian Handicap is RKAV Volendam0. 0; The initial Goals Odds is 2. 75; The initial Corner Odds is 10. 5. For the last 8 matches, RKAV Volendam got 2 win, 4 lost and 2 draw with 14 Goals For and 15 Goals Against. Betting Tips: Rkav Volendam - AmsterdamscheThis block presents the statistical pattern Rkav Volendam and Amsterdamsche based on the latest games. This allows the user to find out the most likely outcomes in a match. Single seriesThere have been under 3. 5 goals scored in 12 of the last 13 Amsterdamsche away games. Bet:Total goals Under(3. 5)1. 51Rkav Volendam ReviewOver the last 10 games, the home team has achieved 1 wins, suffered 2 losses, and drawn 0. They have scored a total of 8 goals while conceding an average of 2 goals per game. ᐉ RKAV Volendam vs Amsterdamsche FC Live Stream, Tip 4 days ago — Watch the match live​​ The RKAV Volendam v Amsterdamsche FC live stream video is ready for broadcast on 20/12/2023. Fans of both clubs can watch ... Rkav Volendam vs Amsterdamsche FC Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-12-20Match Details Who: Rkav Volendam vs Amsterdamsche FC Competition: KNVB beker When: 2023-12-20, 21:00 Venue: Rkav Volendam will host Amsterdamsche FC at on 2023-12-20 at 21:00 in an interesting encounter in KNVB beker. Rkav Volendam, currently sitting at will be looking for important home win. Amsterdamsche FC, on the other hand, sits in of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 37% chance of a home win, and a 37% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 26%. Betting tips for Rkav Volendam vs Amsterdamsche FC from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between Rkav Volendam and Amsterdamsche FC? At the moment there are 1 tips in the 1X2 market, with 1 tips backing Rkav Volendam, 0 tips backing Amsterdamsche FC and 0 tips favouring the draw. Rkav vs Amsterdam Prediction and Picks today 19 December 2023 FootballMatch PreviewRkav Volendam vs Amsterdamsche showdown in KNVB beker: Our pre-game breakdown for the 19 December game at 8:00 PM covers head-to-head history, current team forms, standings, and betting odds. This comprehensive approach provides a thorough perspective on what to expect in this high-stakes game. H2H Stats and Previous ResultsThese teams haven't played each other before, so it's quite difficult to make a prediction without a history of meetings, but we can draw some conclusions from the state of the teams this season. The only plus for Rkav Volendam is that it will play on its home field, so it will be a bit easier than Amsterdamsche. RKAV Volendam vs Amsterdamsche FC Free Predictions Check how to watch RKAV Volendam vs Amsterdamsche FC live stream. H2H stats, prediction, live score, live odds & result in one place. Football Super Tips. Team ...


Acerca de

¡Te damos la bienvenida al grupo! Puedes conectarte con otro...
bottom of page